Tuesday 2 August 2011

No Talent Quest for me!

Remember in school when we used to have to think about ourselves and what we were good at and stuff?

I never knew what to put.

I can't cook. 

I can't sew.


I am hopeless at sports.

You get my drift!!

Even now, at almost 32 years of age, I don't know what to answer when someone asks me that question. 


I'm good at procastinating and avoiding housework, but people don't really want to know that! 

I can type, but that is more of a skill then a talent. 

I enjoy writing, which is why I started this blog, but I wouldn't say I am exactly talented at it.

I am very good at getting my heart broken.

I am exceptionally good at gaining weight.

It makes me wonder though if everyone is good at something, or if there are other people out there like me who are talentless?

What's your talent?

1 comment:

  1. You are talented at writing - remember, you have proof!

    I *can* sing, but I can't dance.

    I'm fantastic at losing the effing plot - my dummy spits would astound you.

    I'm great at being neurotic and thinking people don't like me, but I'm even better at looking past that and not giving a rats anymore.

    I make a delicious spag bol.

    But my biggest talent would have to be making truly beautiful children.

    And you know what Merry? That is definitely one of your talents.

    xx

    ReplyDelete