Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dance the night away.

Liam is attending his very first disco on Friday.  I can't believe that my first baby is old enough to go to one! Granted, it runs from 5.30pm - 7pm but still! My bbbaaabbbyyy!! At the grand old age of "almost six", I am letting him go out at night alone!!

This seems like a special occasion to me so today I went shopping, as you do.  Liam is now the proud owner of his very first velcro wallet, a snazzy pair of black gym shoes and a new Ben 10 shirt.  Can I just say, I am extremely popular right now, especially because of the shoes... that's my boy!

I have asked him if he is going to dance and he informed me that he will just be eating lollies and chips and drinking soft drink.  Poppy has been told a different story however.  He is apparently going to dance with A GIRL!!! *sob sob*  He has a bit of a soft spot for a certain little girl in his class so I am wondering if it is her.  I asked, and he giggled... and I melted.  Aw, why do our babies have to grow up so fast?!
I will keep you all posted on how I, I mean he, goes.

1 comment:

  1. Nawwwwwwwwwwww so sweet! :)

    I hope he has a ball and that Mummy doesn't spend the whole time fretting :)

    ReplyDelete