Wednesday 3 August 2011

Little Miss Organised.

Yesterday, I visited Office Works.  What is it about stationery that makes me all gooey inside? I know I'm not the only one, many of my family and friend have admitted to many wonderful hours browsing stationery stores. 

I always enjoyed playing "office" when I was growing up, and love working in an office environment.  Dunno why really, I just do. 


Anyway, I walked out of Office Works just under $100 poorer but oh so happy.  It doesn't take much to make me smile!

So, this afternoon was spent getting my filing system better organised and finding receipts for next years tax, bills to pay and the kids birth certificates.  I also have a lovely little document envelope that I have written "DIVORCE" on.  Not that I'm excited or anything.


I am now all organised for my studies and have no excuse to not keep my filing in order.

I wonder how long it will last?

I give myself a week, maybe two.

No comments:

Post a Comment