Thursday 28 July 2011

Welcome to the family, Larry.

Larry joined our family today.  Who is Larry you ask?  Larry.... is my laptop.   My very first.  I am in love.  Pure, unadulterated love.  Larry is a Toshiba and he is a very shiny white.  I can't stop playing with him.  I can see this becoming addictive.  He smells so new and his keys are as smooth as the bum of a baby.  I won't take his plastic off his screen yet.  I want to protect him for as long as I can.  Oh Larry... you complete me.

In other news, I joined Weight Watchers today.  Larry deserves a slimmer owner.  It is 9.55pm and I am STARVING! I still have 6 points left but the icecream screaming out my name from the freezer would be more then that. I have already had one Nestle creme caramel for a snack.  Why does fat have to be unhealthy?  Can't it be the new cool? I would be sssoooo in right now.

Did I tell you that I am going out for dinner and drinks on Saturday night? Yes, that will go well with Weight Watchers, I'm sure.  I have not been out drinking since 2003, before I met my future ex husband.  Goodness, I wonder if it is still cool to dance on the stage at Fibbers?  Guess I'm about to find out!


Larry and I are off to bed now, to join our other love.... Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the lappy-love. I love my lappy, except I don't think it loves me back quite as much since it keeps crashing on me and shutting down whenever it damn well feels like.

    ReplyDelete