Saturday 30 July 2011

Girls Night Out.

I'm heading out tonight for early Birthday dinner and drinks and I can't wait!  The wine is chilling in the fridge, I've painted my toenails and I will go and shave my legs shortly.  I'm going all out people, all out!

I am very lucky to have an in house babysitter, in the form of my Mother.  I don't like my chances of a sleep in tomorrow much, unless I persuade the kids to snuggle up with me and watch Dora The Bloody Explorer!


What are your plans for tonight?  My usual Saturday night is watching Funniest Home Videos, Kingdom and New Tricks.  Gosh, I hope I don't miss out on anything!

Have a great night, whatever it is you do xx


1 comment:

  1. I hope you're pleasantly hung over this morning after a wonderful evening. Sad you didn't have your phone though, would have loved some drunken updates :)

    ReplyDelete