Tuesday 19 July 2011

Here we go!

Well, here I am.  Starting a blog.  Again.  Let's see if I do more then three posts this time hey? Since my last attempt, I have become a bit of a blog stalker, so I now have a fair bit of inspiration, which helps!

I suppose you want to know a bit about me, and if you don't, well tough!  I never know where to start with these things, honestly!

Well, I grew up in far South West Queensland and had a pretty spectacular childhood in the bush.  I am a country girl, I love my boots, music and jeans.  My family are devastated.  I don't only love everything country though, I don't really have a "style" that I fit into really.   I have a big brother, Matt, who drives me insane but I do love him! Teasing never goes out of fashion with siblings I feel, don't you? 

I now live in Toowoomba.  I never saw myself living in a big town, but here I am and I think I will be here for a while longer because the schools and hospitals are great, as are the shops!

I have been married, well I still am really, but not for much longer hopefully!  My marriage resulted in three beautiful children, who are the most amazing things I have ever done in my life.  Liam is 6 in a couple of months and is in Prep this year.  He is my sensitive, outdoors loving little man.  He is growing far too quickly and is losing teeth so quickly that the Tooth Fairy is having to take out loans to keep him satisfied!  Joseph is almost 4 and is most definitely my funny, talkative, "middle" child.  He keeps me entertained constantly, either with his stories and questions, or with his tantrums.  He has the most amazing eyes, that express his feelings very efficiently!  Clancy is turning 2 soon and is my sweet, little girl. Being the only girl, and the baby of the family, I *ahem* may have spoilt her a little bit.  She is a very stubborn, determined little lady and gives the BEST cuddles!

I have recently enrolled in TAFE and will be studying Office Administration externally.  As soon as I get my books, I'll be blogging about spreadsheets and how very annoying they are!  I am now the proud owner of an ABN, which caused great excitement in my life, it doesn't take much! Now that I have a "business", I am hoping to put my typing skills to work by doing some medical typing from home. 

Hmm... that's about it for now, not very exciting am I?

Stand by though, I will try and be more entertaining with the next update!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment