Saturday 23 July 2011

A blog about nothing.

Aaahhh... the weekend has arrived!

It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Toowoomba.  A day that should be spent outside with the children.

Will that really happen though?  Hmm..  probably not.  The kids will scream and carry on when I turn off Dora The Bloody Explorer and invite them to play outside.  They will eventually go out though, for about 5 minutes, then come back in and turn the TV on while I'm not looking!

They are outside kids, but once that TV goes on, they turn into robots.  Cute little robots who can scream and stamp feet. 


However, I will persist and get them to "help" me in the garden.  The yard is very overgrown and needs a lot of work done to it.  Santa, in his wisdom, has decided to bring a you beaut fort and swing set for Christmas this year, that he saw in the Target catalogue.  So, now it is up to me to try and find a space for it and to get rid of all of the things that may be in its way.  Fun!! It will all be worth it when my babies spot their present from Santa though.  I just have to keep telling myself that!

I am going to make Granny some jam drops today.  She likes my jam drops better then anyone elses *flicks hair*.  I am always so nervous when making them now, worried that she won't like them!

As for right now, my belly is full of Cocoa Pops so I am about to get dressed and go for a walk to the shops to get the paper.  When I get home, Mum and I will discuss the birth announcements and the names that have been chosen.  I will then check to see if I know of anyone getting married, engaged or buried.  Then I will check Facebook.  Because Facebook is my addiction.  I really should look at my TAFE book today.  I took it to bed with me last night to see how scary it is.  It's not too bad, although I am sure that I will be pulling my hair out by the weeks end!


I was shocked to hear the news about Norway this morning.  Such terrible news to wake up to.  My thoughts and prayers are with the people of the country.

Have a wonderful day everyone, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment