Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tooting my own horn *toot toot*

A couple of months ago, I did a short course at TAFE on autobiographical writing.  I have always enjoyed writing and hope to one day write a book.  Dad and Aunty Rob joined me in the course and we all loved it.

I got my assignment back today and received the following praise from our teacher:
Meredith, you are a born story teller. This is excellent. I laughed out loud quite a few times. You have a real talent for writing and have organised your stories in a logical manner that makes reading your work a real pleasure. Beautiful vocabulary, excellent narration, very effective description. You seriously need to consider sending some of this into The Chronicle or other publication. Keep on writing, Meredith. We need more stories like these.


*happy dance, happy dance*

Never fear, my thousands of blog followers (in my dreams), I will be sharing some of my stories with you over my blogging career, I am saving them for a rainy day!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on great feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your stories Merry, so I'm not surprised your teacher did too. Well done lady x

    ReplyDelete